Thank you for submitting your centre approval application. To complete the process we require further supporting documentation.
Please could you supply the following?
• C1 Form
• Centre details (C1 – Pg1)
• Centre’s main point of contact (C1 – Pg1)
• Indication of the type of centre (C1 – Pg2)
• Indication of whether your centre has been sanctioned/restricted or refused qualification approval/centre recognition within the last 18 months. (C1 – Pg3)
• A copy of your company organisation chart. (C1 – Pg3)
• Malpractice and Maladministration Policy
• Health and Safety Policy
• Equal Opportunities/Equality Policy
• Data Protection Policy
• Appeals Policy
• Complaints Policy
• Conflict of Interest Policy
• Reasonable Adjustment Policy
• A copy of your insurance schedule confirming at least £1m cover in Professional Indemnity and Public Liability.
• Confirmation that you agree with all the declarations. (C1 – Pg4-6)
• CQ1 Form
• Qualifications you would like to register your centre to deliver (CQ1 – Pg1)
• Trainers you would like to register for the qualification(s) listed (CQ1 – Pg2)
• Confirmation that you agree with all the declarations. (CQ1 – Pg3-5)
• CT1 Form
• Trainer/Assessor/IQA/ Marker details (CT1 – Pg1)
• Trainer/Assessor/IQA/ Marker signature (CT1 – Pg1)
• Qualifications you would like to register your trainer to deliver (CT1 – Pg1)
• Trainer/Assessor/IQA/ Marker CV
• Trainer/Assessor passport photo if you would like an ID Card
• Confirmation that the trainer has at least 30 hours training experience in the last 3 years within the listed qualification(s) (CT1 – Pg2)
• Trainer’s Teaching/Training Qualification
• Assessor’s Assessing Qualification
• IQA’s Verifying/Quality Assuring Qualification
• Trainer/Assessor/IQA’s certificate indicating sufficient subject knowledge in listed qualification(s)
• Confirmation that the Trainer/Assessor/IQA does not have any current or spent convictions.
• Signed C1, CQ1, and/or CT1 form
AoFAQ Centre Approval is free, the only thing we ask is a £100+vat upfront deposit to show your commitment.
This is fully redeemable against your certificates within the first six months from registration. What's more we will add an additional
25% to welcome you as one of ours prestigious AoFAQ approved centre.
If you have any further queries regarding the process or the above requirements, don't hesitate to give us a call on 01923 344 556