Dear Sir / Madam,
Thank you for initiating the process to become an AoFA approved centre. Filling out the required documentation can be confusing at first, the below outlining how to complete the C1 form, this is the centre registration form.
Within the application pack you will find our C1 form. This is needed for Centre Approval and is a mandatory form to fill in. It's four pages long and it captures the following:
- You'll be asked to enter your basic contact details here, please enter the address that you would like all correspondence going to. This includes certificates and invoices that we'll send out to you in the future.
- Telephone and e-mail address are important to keep in contact with you.
- If you can give us a estimate of how many certificates you're doing in a year, that's great.
- You'll need to highlight what kind of Training Provider you'll be, and if relevant how many members of staff you have.
- This page also highlights the policies that you will need for your Centre Approval application. If you don't have any policies in place, let us know and we're happy to send you over templates which makes the process easier for you.
- You'll need to highlight any sanctions or refusals by any other Awarding Organisations, please be honest here as it could affect your application.
- This is our declarations page, please read carefully.
- Tick the boxes stating that you agree with all of our declarations.
- This is an important page, please list the qualifications your centre wants to be accredited for. Please bare in mind that you'll need to send in your own relevant trainer portfolio to show subject knowledge and teaching competence.
- A full list of our qualifications that we offer is available on www.aofaqualifications.org
- If you do not know the qualification number, please list the title i.e Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid At Work
- The Centre Head needs to hand sign the Centre Declaration.
You're now done with the C1 form and can progress to your CT1 form(s)
If you are stuck on any of the above, feel free to contact us on 01293 344556 and we will be happy to assist further.